news culture Mangas: end of Demon Slayer, Berserk… releases for the month of July 2022
Despite the approaching summer holidays, the month of July signs a busy schedule for manga lovers. Demon Slayer signs its conclusion with volume n°23, while volume n°41 of Berserk will serve as the perfect springboard for the last chapters published recently.
- The big manga releases of July 2022
- Demon Slayer: Journey’s End
- Berserk: the manga resumes after the death of Kentaro Miura
- Blue Period: painting and inner journey
- Fire Force: The Story of the Arsonist Firefighter
- Green Mechanic: the Swiss nugget!
- What’s new in July 2022?
- Komi Searching for his words: the average boy and the beautiful mute
- Walkers of the Apocalypse: Journey through Japan
- Yusei no Last Boss: the next Sword Art Online
Beware of spoilers
Some of the works presented here are in progress. It is possible that important information of the selected mangas will be leaked, thus spoiling the pleasure of discovery during reading.
The big manga releases of July 2022
Demon Slayer: Journey’s End
As the second season of its anime adaptation has only just been released worldwide, the Demon Slayer manga is coming to the epilogue. Already published in Japan last XXX, volume 23 of the adventures of Tanjirô to defeat Mûzan and restore his sister to her human appearance serves as a conclusion. It will be released on July XX. For fans of the anime in a hurry to know the end of the story, just start from chapter XXX: it’s the direct continuation of the narrative arc of the Quartier des Plaisirs. It appears in volume no. For others, it will be enough to be patient. There are still many story arcs to be covered by the adaptation made by ufotable, the next to come being that of the Blacksmiths’ Village. However, those to come (especially the last one) should serve as a delight for the retina knowing the quality of the work provided by the studio for the animation.
- The Demon Slayer TV adaptation is available on Crunchyroll. Season 1, Movie and Season 2 are available there.
- Available on the 06 July 2022.
- Get demon slayer volume 23 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
- The anime adaptation available…
Berserk: the manga resumes after the death of Kentaro Miura
In May 2021, mangaka Kentaro Miura passed away. The author of Berserk then left a work in suspense and distraught fans. Despite everything, the publication of the manga resumed and will not stop after the publication of volume 41 (including chapter 364, pre-published posthumously) in France. The opportunity to recall its upcoming release in July and that it is worth (re) immersing yourself in one of the most influential series in its environment. At the same time, we will make a small mention to Duranki. The manga, scripted and produced by Miura but drawn by the Gaga studio (collective of Miura’s assistants) whose release is also scheduled for the month of July. It tells the story of Usumgallu, a mysterious child born without sex who goes to meet the gods and humans who inhabit the planet.
- Berserk tome 41 and Duranki tome 1 will be available on July 06 .
- Get Berserk volume 01 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
Blue Period: painting and inner journey
Blue Period crosses the tenth mark with the publication of its tenth volume in July. The manga, directed by Tsubasa Yamaguchi, tells the story of high school student Yaguchi Yakutora. The latter is a studious student (top five in his class) but without real passion in life. He will have a little click when one of his comrades introduces him, involuntarily, to drawing and painting lessons. ”Blue Period” then chronicles Yagutora’s inner journey and the questions he asks about himself in his goal to reach the Tokyo University of Arts: more than describing special techniques unique to drawing, the manga can help anyone enrich their identity. For those who prefer the TV versions to the printed ones, ”Blue Period” was adapted into an anime last year and is available on Netflix.
- Available on the July 13, 2022 .
- Get Blue Period volume 01 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
Fire Force: The Story of the Arsonist Firefighter
If manga like demon slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, The attack of the Titans or My Hero Academia have topped the sales charts in recent years, some works were not always far behind. This is the case of Fire Force, Atsushi Ookubo’s manga: it found an epilogue in Japan with nearly 34 volumes published, while volume 24 is about to be released in France. A substantial story that can be adapted to the greediest of readers. fireforce takes place in contemporary Tokyo, in the year 198 of the Solar Era. Some residents sometimes explode by transforming into fire demons called Infernals. The management of these demons, called first generation, requires a special unit of firefighters. It is this that will join Shinra Kusakabe, main character of the manga and third generation demon. He can control the fire that comes out of his feet at will, earning him the nickname “Devil“. He joins these special forces in order to understand the origin of this phenomenon, and to find the killer of his family twelve years earlier.
- Fire Force is also available as an animated adaptation and has three seasons. The series is available on DNA and on Crunchyroll.
- Available on the July 08, 2022.
- Get fireforce volume 01 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
Green Mechanic: the Swiss nugget!
Science-Fiction and post-apo are on the program for Green Mechanic, the manga directed by the Swiss Yami Shin. Humanity has made its planet a wasteland, where only one area is habitable. It is The Megalopolis where men, robots and Ersatz, monstrous creatures hunted by the Militia, coexist. We follow the story of Misha, an orphan with highly developed powers of empathy. She is looking for her best friend Mickael, kidnapped ten years ago by Ersatz. With a robot capable of transforming into anyone, she will join a group of investigators named The reinforcements and will go in search of his best friend.
- Available on the next July 07.
- Get Green Mechanic volume 01 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
- Ao Ashi t.10- Football – July 06, 2022
- Bakemonogatari t.14 – School, Fantasy and Romance – July 06, 2022
- Banana Fish t.9 – Action and Mafia – July 06
- Kaguya Sama – Love is War t.10 – School and romance – July 06, 2022
- Shangri-LA Frontier t.5 – Isekai and video games – July 06, 2022
- Toilet-bound Hanako-kun t.8 – Gender Bender, School Life and Paranormal – July 06, 2022
- Tokyo Revengers t.19 – Drama and action (Gangs and time travel) – July 06, 2022
- Frieren – Fantasy, Elf and Adventure – July 07, 2022
- The Apothecary’s Notebooks t.9 – espionage, treason and the imperial court – July 07, 2022
- My Hero Academia t.33 – Superpowers, school life and fantasy – July 07, 2022
- Ayakashi Triangle – Gender Bender, Fantasy and Exorcism – July 13, 2022
- Horimiya t.5 – Romance, School Life and Friendship – July 13, 2022
- The Way of the Aprons t.8 – Reincarnation and Yakuza – July 13, 2022
- Me, when I am reincarnated as a Slime t.19 – Reincarnation and another world – July 13, 2022
- Tales of Demons and Gods Book 17 – Reincarnation, Fantasy and School Life – July 13, 2022
What’s new in July 2022?
Komi Searching for his words: the average boy and the beautiful mute
Real cardboard in Japan with already 25 volumes published, Komi Can’t Communicate comes to us in France with the publisher Pika and the translation Komi Searching for her words. We follow Komi, a high school girl considered a goddess by all of her classmates because she is beautiful and talented in class. Despite his qualities, Komi is unable to talk to people, either in public or face to face. Only one student in his class notices it: Tadano, considered more than the average student in the class (even if he is credited with the ability to read people’s minds well). He promises Komi to help him make a hundred friends, but the road is long when one is unable to communicate: it therefore gives rise to humorous situations, sprinkled with a hint of romance between the two protagonists.
- Komi is looking for his words is also available as a television adaptation. Two seasons have already been released, but only the first is included in the Netflix catalog.
- Available on the 06 July 2022 .
- Get Komi Searching for her words volume 01 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac.
Walkers of the Apocalypse: Journey through Japan
Always in the fantastic but on the side of science fiction with the manga Walkers of the Apocalypse. As its name suggests, it has a post-apocalyptic theme as we follow two young women through a Japan in ruins. Saitoh Sakae’s manga promises to take the reader through cult places in Japan, since the two protagonists criss-cross the archipelago on their motorbike: Tokyo’s Big Sight, Yokohama Bay or Mount Fuji are among the many places that they visit. What to travel at home in this complicated period.
- Available on the July 13, 2022.
- Get The Walkers of the Apocalypse volume 1 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac
Yusei no Last Boss: the next Sword Art Online
As we know, video games are a recurring theme in the world of manga. A theme so often recurring that it has given rise to a certain type of work: those where the hero is immersed in the world of his favorite video game. This has been the case for works such as Sword Art Online Where No Game No Lifeand more recently In the Land of Leadale and Shangri-LA Frontier. This is also the case for Yusei no Last Boss, small success in Japan (eight volumes in progress). It tells the story of a man who reached the greatest heights of the game Exgate Online”, but get defeated by a group of heroes. 200 years later, he is teleported to Exgate and embodies his own character: he will have to put the chaos back in order, in total ruin since his defeat.
- Available on the July 13, 2022.
- Get Yusei no Last Boss volume 1 in your nearest bookstore thanks to Booksellers Square or on the website of Fnac
We wish to thank the writer of this post for this incredible content
Mangas: end of Demon Slayer, Berserk… releases for the month of July 2022
Find here our social media profiles , as well as the other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/