In the office or at home, in public space or in a private place, stress can attack us at any time and anywhere. Especially because our ultra-connected society in which everything goes fast tends to stimulate us too much. To help you, focus on the most natural solution: Les Miraculeux herbal gummies.
The figures make you dizzy (and stress us out): the national public health report for France in 2021 estimated that 34% of cases of anxiety or depression affect the French. A People at Work 2022 survey even reveals that two thirds of French employees experience stress at work, at least once a week. In the office as in private life, stress is everywhere. Its consequences on mental health can be visible: strong fatigue, aggressiveness or lack of productivity. Two broad categories provide a better understanding of stress. First, biological stress, generally the consequence of the weather, or primary needs (thirst, hunger, etc.). The psychological stress, finally, which we face after the death of a loved one, a trauma, pressure at work, a breakup or even financial difficulties.
Poorly managed in the long or short term, stress can have serious repercussions on physical health. For example, too much stress can lead to headaches, joint pain, skin conditions and even digestive and sleep disorders.
Stress: how to get rid of it?
There are many techniques to get rid of stress. Many use quick methods: guided meditation, breathing exercises, practice of physical and sporting activity… However, very natural methods exist, like plants. This is all that Les Miraculeux offers, a company launched in 2019 specializing in the sale of 100% vegan, natural food supplements designed by pharmacists. The brand notably offers anti-stress gummies, made up of hawthorn and rhodiola extracts, GABA and vitamin B6. It is clear here that many plants are able, thanks to their active ingredients, to strengthen our body and evacuate stress effectively. Below, the top 5 of the best plants to say goodbye to anxiety:
- Rhodiola: reduces the negative impact of stress on the body, fights against the effects of physical or mental overwork. Perfect for reconnecting with serenity.
- Hawthorn: fights against anxiety and nervousness, and helps you get rid of the consequences of too much nervousness (muscle spasms, heart palpitations, etc.). Calms and soothes body and mind.
- Lemon balm: ideal for relaxing. Helps to find a peaceful sleep, which makes it a plant widely used in food supplements. If you suffer from severe to moderate insomnia, this is the plant for you!
- St. John’s wort: treats mild to moderate depression. We owe its power to its active ingredients (hypericin, hyperforin and flavonoids) which act on the neurotransmitters of the brain. Result: attention (and therefore concentration), emotions and moods are regulated. Morale is always in good shape with this plant that wishes us well.
- Passionflower: calms nervous agitation. We tend to often feel overworked, especially in the office. In this vein, this plant helps fight restlessness and irritability, two emotions that never look good at work. It is also a very good plant to fight against lack of sleep, and help you reconnect with deep and invigorating nights.
The Miraculous Gummies: why are they essential for fighting stress?
Elected product of the year 2022 by more than 30,000 consumers, Les Miraculeux gummies have everything to help you leave your toxic relationship with stress once and for all. 100% made in France and composed of plants and vitamins, these sugar-free chewing gummies come in a vegan and gluten-free formula. They are used as a cure or through occasional doses just before a stressful event (examination, interview, confrontation, etc.). To feel better in your head and in your body, Les Miraculeux stress and sleep gummies are most certainly the products you need! The best ? They also come in a pack to compose…A fabulous gift idea as the Christmas holidays approach.
SUGAR-FREE SLEEP Gummies
STRESS Gummies WITHOUT SUGAR
Pack to compose
“All the products featured in this article have been selected by our editors. When you purchase through our sales links, we may earn an affiliate commission. The prices indicated and the stocks can be brought to vary between the moment when the article is published and your reading of the page. »
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this article for this remarkable web content
Top 5 of the most effective anti-stress plants
Find here our social media profiles , as well as other pages that are related to them.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/