As part of the cycle of interactive general public conferences at the University of Limoges, Pascal Plas, director of the International Institute for Research on Conflictuality, will host a conference entitled “The trials in image”. It will take place on Thursday October 27 at 7 p.m., Espace Simone-Veil, 2 rue de la Providence in Limoges.
As part of the research program he directs on the trials of the 2015-2016 terrorist attacks that took place in Paris, Pascal Plas questions the filming of the trials, from Nuremberg to the present day, both in terms of international criminal justice than national justice. What do these images described as “historical” tell us? What is their place as audiovisual archives of justice in the processes of reparation, reconciliation and the construction of memories (individual and collective)? Images of filmed trials taken from the large exhibition lent by the National Archives will be projected and will allow interactive exchanges with the public.
Free admission ; contact: email@example.com.
The Saint-Junien tourist office organizes a visit to the Agnelle glove factory to discover the centuries-old know-how of this company, Tuesday, October 25 at 10 a.m. and Thursday, October 27 and November 3 at 2:30 p.m.. Meet in front of the Agnelle glove store at 30, bd de la République. Adult price €4.50, reduced €2 from 5 to 18 years old.
Activities in Rochechouart…
The Rochechouart tourist office organizes activities during the All Saints holidays:
– Tuesday, October 25: storytelling walk with Aléïa in the heart of the forest; Meet at 2:30 p.m. at the Rochechouart tourist office for a carpool departure to the village of La Ribière, commune of Vayres. Snack offered at the end of the activity. Price €6, €3 from 5 to 18 years old.
– Friday 28 October at 10.30 a.m. and 3 p.m.: Monsters and witches attack the castle of Rochechouart. On the eve of Halloween, each participant will follow the animation, disguised and made up, to live a special experience. Meet at the Rochechouart tourist office. Snack offered. Price €6, €3 from 5 to 18 years old.
Receive our leisure newsletter by email and find ideas for outings and activities in your region.
NL article3″, “site”:”PC”,”sousDomain”:”www”,”urlTitle”:”music-justice-games-astronomy-literature-what-happens-in-haute-vienne”
… and in Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche
The Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche media library organizes activities for the All Saints holidays:
– Wednesday 26 October, at 3 p.m., at the Arevi cinema: read the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, by JK Rowling, before the screening of the film of the same name by Alfonso Cuarón. From 12 years old. Usual rates.
– Friday 28 October, at 2.30 p.m., at the media library: passage of universal certificate of elementary sorcery. For this, various activities are organized: creation of magic wands, games, lessons in metamorphosis and potions, horcrux hunting, photo workshop, banquet, etc. From 9 years old. A letter of admission will be provided upon registration. Do not hesitate to come in costume. Prizes will be up for grabs.
– Saturday 29 October, at 5 p.m., at the media library: games and decoration workshops around the world of Harry Potter, from 6 years old. A quiz will take place to test the knowledge of the older ones, from 11 years old, on the Harry Potter universe. Prizes will be up for grabs.
– Wednesday 2 November, at 2 p.m. at the Château de La Brégère: “An afternoon in which you are the hero: The castle of spells”, hosted by a game master, Pascal Tresson, who will guide the participants. Inspired by role-playing games, this animation will allow everyone, from the age of 15, to embody a magician, an elf, a warrior, or other, without moving from their seat. Provide a pen.
All these activities are free, on registration with the Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche media library at 05.55.08.88.79 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 25 October, at 3.30 p.m., the Arévi cinema in Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche offers a cinema workshop, with the distribution of the animated film clay demons, by Nuno Beato, followed by a clay modeling workshop. Limited places, registration at: email@example.com From 8 years old. Usual rates.
– The Hiero Federation will offer an evening concert on Thursday October 27 at 8 p.m. at the Jean-Gagnant cultural center in Limoges, on the occasion of the return to the European stages of the singer Herman Dune. Accompanied by his guitar, his mandolin and his inseparable harmonicas, he will present his new album, an acoustic anthology entitled The Portable Herman Dune. Next, the duo John AL Society will perform their American folk and blues songs. Information from the Hiero Federation on 05.44.20.22.02; Prices €18 – €15 – €13.
– Culture and leisure in Augne organizes the concert “From the church to the living room”, Saturday October 29 at 8:30 p.m. at the church of Augne. Countertenor Jean-Christophe Chaumeny will be accompanied by Jérôme Fletcher on guitar and Olivier Gleizer on piano for works by Byrd, Couperin, Handel, Vivaldi, Villa-Lobos, Hahn, Satie and Massenet and Poulenc, among others.
The Page et Plume bookstore in Limoges is organizing, on Wednesday October 26 at 7 p.m., a meeting with Gwenaël Bulteau, Student of the Polar 2021 prize, for his detective novels The Republic of the Weak and The big night published by La Manufacture de livres.
The Périgord-Limousin Regional Natural Park offers a playful discovery of our starry sky, planets, nebulae and constellations that tell it, with the Adaes (Agency for the discovery of astronomy and Space) of Limoges. See you at Grand Puyconnieux in Dournazac on Tuesday October 25 at 7 p.m. Activity subject to weather conditions. Bring warm clothes, blankets. Children under parental responsibility. Activity for all, no need for special knowledge in astronomy. Free. On registration only (limited to 15 people). Information and reservations at the Park: 05.53.55.36.00.
Last year, within the framework of the Spring of the poets, the association Loccasedelire of Saint-Junien had organized a distribution of rolls of poetry on the market of Saint-Junien. More than two hundred rolls had been offered. For this new edition, Isabelle Huc, president of the association, therefore offers anyone who wishes to send her poems; deadline for receipt of poems February 12, 2023. Poems should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 6, rue Renan, 87200 Saint-Junien.
As part of the exhibition Light and transparency, a conference on Francis Chigot and the art of stained glass in the 20th century will take place on Thursday October 27 at 6 p.m., at the Moulin du Got in Saint-Léonard-de-Noblat, by Martine Tandeau de Marsac, historian, granddaughter of Chigot. Duration: 1h30; price €5, free for members of the mill. Information and reservations: 05.55.57.18.74; email@example.com
We wish to say thanks to the author of this short article for this awesome content
News – Music, justice, games, astronomy, literature… What’s going on in Haute-Vienne?
Discover our social media profiles as well as other pages related to it.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/