The first full moon of the year, the full moon of the wolf invites us to take stock of the past year, while taking a fresh and hopeful look at the future. But what signs will be sensitive to it on January 7?
When will the full moon on January 7 occur?
Inaugural full moon of the year 2023 (which will have 13), the so-called wolf full moon will take place on Saturday, January 7 at 12:09 a.m. Paris time.
The effects of the full moon of January 7, 2023
The full moon in Cancer brings us back to the characteristics of this hypersensitive water sign, predisposed to nostalgia, melancholy and sometimes overwhelmed by overwhelming emotions. During these aspects of his personality that are sometimes difficult to master, creativity is the treasure of Cancer, his seal. At the beginning of the year, Cancer will logically be more sensitive than usual, but also more ready to fulfill themselves since they will be closer to their fertile nature.
- For the water signs (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces), the January full moon will promote introspection but also a return to basics. It will be for them to draw strength and comfort from their family or their circle of friends to regenerate themselves in this period when low light tends to scratch their optimism. Rest, meditation, walks in nature will allow them to transform their fragility into strength. At the end of this full moon, Pisces will have gained self-confidence and will be able to face difficulties. Plagued by internal tensions, the Scorpio will manage to dominate themselves in order to conquer the other.
- For fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius), the first full moon of 2023 will prove quite rewarding. These go-to-war always ready to go for it will have to learn to deal with others by deploying qualities that are not necessarily innate in them: empathy, humility, sense of listening. As such, the January full moon will not only allow them to discover others, but also to discover themselves by revealing unsuspected aptitudes. While the Ram will show the full extent of their complexity in love relationships, Sagittarius will finally be able to conceal certain truths. the lion will give up narcissism for a while to devote himself to his own.
- Because it brings emotions to light and resurrects sometimes buried instincts, the full moon of January 7, 2023 will help earth signs (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn) to reconnect with certain aspects of their life that are dear to them such as family life and a sense of duty. the Bull will be illustrated by her ability to defend her loved ones against winds and tides, while the Virgin will weave her web in an ever-widening network of friends. the obstinate Capricorn will find in him the strength of forgiveness and will reach out to those who have disappointed him.
- For air signs (Aquarius, Gemini and Libra), the full moon in Cancer can be destabilizing. Those who like to hover above others will find themselves brought back to problems from which they seek to escape. This is how Libra will be confronted with the image that others send back to them and that they will have to drop the mask as they are urged to be honest. Carried by the wings of creation, Aquarius will find himself hampered in his flight by his loves… but is he able to fly accompanied? The happiest of the three water signs will happen to be the Gemini. His dual nature will skillfully allow him to reconcile his aspirations and those of others, as this chameleon knows how to choose without giving up.
What lunar ritual to do during the January full moon?
It is said of the january full moon that it promotes luck and good fortune. You can take this opportunity to perform a small lunar ritual by pouring purified water into a glass. After saying some positive intentions, you can fall asleep. Absorbed by the water, the energy of the full moon will reflect on you and put you in a good mood to enjoy the moment.
Why is it the full wolf moon?
Native American tradition teaches us that the full moon of January owes its name to full wolf moon at a time of year when wolves in packs, harassed by hunger, were particularly noisy. Their howls were accompanied by behavior as unusual as it was worrying as they approached dwellings in order to find food.
The January full moon is also called alternatively ice moon Where winter moon.
Under which astrological sign is the January 7 full moon placed?
The Full Wolf Moon is ruled by the sign of Cancer and the constellation of Gemini. A full moon in Cancer exacerbates the sensitivities of this sign and more generally of water signs. Its influence on the other signs is variable.
When will the next full moons occur in 2023 and 2024?
Throughout the year, the lunar cycles follow one another, influencing our state of mind, our mood, our motivation, etc. Full moons are the peak. The previous days, we speak of a rising moon, then a waning moon. In order not to miss any of the full moons for the next two years, here is a calendar specifying their dates.
Full moons in 2023 (year with 13 moons)
- Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
- Friday, May 5, 2023
- Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Monday, July 3, 2023
- tuesday 1er August 2023
- Thursday, August 31, 2023 (full blue moon)
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Monday, November 27, 2023
- Wednesday, December 27, 2023
Full moons in 2024
- Thursday, January 25, 2024
- Saturday, February 24, 2024
- Monday, March 25, 2024
- Wednesday, April 24, 2024
- Thursday, May 23, 2024
- Saturday, June 22, 2024
- Sunday, July 21, 2024
- Monday, August 19, 2024
- Wednesday, September 18, 2024
- Thursday, October 17, 2024
- Friday, November 15, 2024
- Sunday, December 15, 2024
If the moon calendar is valuable for astrologers who find crucial information there to work out their horoscopes and astral charts, it is also widely used in gardening, in order to sow, plant and harvest according to the different cycles. The moon having an influence on the level of the oceans, it is also used to calculate the tidal coefficients.
What is the “full moon”?
The full moon is the phase during which the entire surface of the Earth’s natural satellite is illuminated by the Sun. It then appears perfectly round and very luminous. The full moon occurs precisely every 29.53 days, when the Moon, Earth and Sun are aligned. On this date, the moon rises when the sun sets and it sets the next morning when the sun rises.
At the origin of many beliefs, the full moon would have a direct impact on our lives. It would reveal certain aspects of our personality, especially on certain dates, when it occupies a special place in our astral sky. The duration of a lunar cycle being similar to that of a menstrual cycle, the lunar star is often associated with femininity. There is also a tenacious belief that the number of deliveries during full moon nights is higher than average.
What is the influence of the moon in the astral sky?
When you establish your astral chart, different elements are taken into account in your birth chart. This is specific to each individual and includes, in each of the twelve houses representing the astrological signs, the position of the planets, the sun and the moon at the exact moment of birth. Throughout our life, our satellite has indeed a major influence on our mood and the various emotions that pass through us.
Depending on the date and your astrological sign, the full moon can have a more or less strong effect on your love life, your professional success or even on the relationships you have with your friends or family. During a year, 12 lunar cycles follow one another and it is important to take into account the full moon nights in order to better understand and anticipate what the future holds.
We want to give thanks to the writer of this write-up for this amazing content
Full moon January 2023: are you one of the signs affected in the hours to come?
Visit our social media profiles and other pages related to themhttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/