You want to know what Hogwarts Legacy Characters go to school with you, teach you the ways of the wizarding world, or get you in trouble in Diagon Alley? We’ve compiled a list of every character we know will appear in Hogwarts Legacy – and possibly some familiar faces, too.
We’ve all fallen in love with characters from Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts lore, from creatures like the Niffler to heroes like Cedric Diggory and even the villainous Lucius Malfoy – but do any of them appear in the new open world game? Is Harry Potter in Hogwarts Legacy, for example? Or Hagrid?
List of Hogwarts Legacy Characters
While Warner Bros has confirmed that JK Rowling is not involved in the story or the game, there must be some degree of trust in the original lore. Since the RPG game is set in the 1800s, only a few familiar faces will appear, so here’s a list of all Hogwarts Legacy characters, old and new, that have been confirmed so far.
- Amit Thakkar – a Ravenclaw student who aspires to be a famous wizarding historian. He quickly helps a friend in need, but would rather read or write about dangerous businesses than experience them on his own.
- Constance Dagworth – a student that the player faces alongside Hector Weasley.
- Hector Weasley – a student the player faces and a possible ancestor of the Weasley family according to the books.
- Lucan Brattleby – a young Gryffindor student who runs the Cross Wands dueling club.
- Natsai Onai – a Gryffindor student who is wise, quick-witted, and needs to seek justice. Originally from Matabeleland, Africa, she transferred to Hogwarts after her mother became a divination teacher at the school.
- Nellie Oggspire – Gryffindor student who tells you about the Daedalian keys.
- Nerida Roberts – a student that the player faces alongside Hector Weasley.
- poppy candy – a Hufflepuff student with deep knowledge and love for creatures. She has a particular aversion to poachers and those who work with them.
- Sebastian Sallow – he plays a huge role in Hogwarts Legacy from what we’ve seen so far, as he’s a mischievous student of Slytherin, and you can choose to follow him down the path of evil or not. He has a twin sister, Anne, who suffers from a debilitating curse and seeks to find a cure.
- Zenobia Noke – a young Ravenclaw student who triggers a Gobball hunting quest.
- Professor Abraham Ronen – as one of the main teachers, Ronen teaches Charms. He is said to be jovial and light-hearted. He particularly enjoys games and uses them regularly as part of his unorthodox teaching style.
- Professor Aesop Sharp – a Potions master, Sharp is a very astute teacher who had a long career as an Auror until an injury forced him to retire from the field. Instead of accepting a desk job at the Ministry of Magic, he now shares his expertise in brewing elixirs and potions. He is not easy to impress but will be truly proud of those who excel in his class.
- Professor Cuthbert Binns – a ghost who teaches the history of magic.
- Professor Dinah Hecat – a stern but sympathetic teacher, Hecat teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. Rumored to have spent time in the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry of Magic, her hands-on teaching method leads some to believe that she satisfies her acting desires, but she is otherwise happy to be at Hogwarts.
- Professor Eleazar Fig – working to uncover Ranrok, Rookwood and their villainous secrets.
- Professor Mirabel Garlic – as a professor of herbology, Garlick grew up with muggles and didn’t quite feel at home before joining Hogwarts as a student. Her cheerful demeanor charms students and colleagues alike, and although many fear that she will one day leave for another school, she insists she will never leave them.
Residents of Hogwarts and Hogsmede
- Cassandra Mason – a witch who runs Hogsmeade’s haunted shop. She only appears as part of a PlayStation-exclusive quest.
- Deek – A house-elf working at the school who introduces you to the Room of Requirement.
- Fastidio – he has yet to be fully revealed and appears alongside Penny in Hogsmeade, though the main theory so far is that Fastidio is a ghost or a poltergeist.
- the fat lady – we all know and love the fat lady from the door of the Gryffindor common room, so of course she was also protecting her students in the 1800s.
- Nearly Headless Nick – a familiar face we’re happy to see, Nearly Headless Nick was already a nearly headless ghost in the 1800s, wandering the grounds of Hogwarts.
- peeves – alongside the familiar, almost headless ghost Nick, the cheeky poltergeist Peeves makes an appearance in Hogwarts Legacy, but it remains to be seen how much trouble he will cause.
- Penny – we don’t yet know exactly who Penny is, aside from an off-screen voice in the PlayStation Exclusive Hogsmeade quest.
Goblins and their allies
- Ranrok – a goblin and one of the main antagonists of Hogwarts Legacy.
- Victor Rookwood – an ally of Ranrok the Goblin and leader of a faction of dark wizards.
So that’s your list of every character confirmed to appear in Hogwarts Legacy so far. We’ll be sure to add more as they appear in future gameplay clips and trailers, but there are already plenty of interesting characters we can’t wait to meet and new friends. to do, whichever Hogwarts Legacy common room you call home. . Plus, you’re in a school full of wizards and witches, so there are likely countless other NPCs to come – and that’s before you even explore the wider map of Hogwarts Legacy, venturing to Pre Bacon and beyond. While we wait for the Hogwarts Legacy release date, why not play some of the best PC games available today.
Harry Potter series creator JK Rowling has made several transphobic remarks on social media in recent years. While WB Games claims that “JK Rowling was not directly involved in the creation of the game”, it is based on her work and it is still unclear if she will receive royalties from her sales. If you’d like to learn more about transgender equality or want to show your support, here are two important charities we encourage you to check out: the National Center for Transgender Equality in the US and Mermaids in the UK.
We want to thank the writer of this short article for this incredible material
All Hogwarts Legacy Characters
Check out our social media accounts as well as the other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/