|Monday July 18||rising & falling||Pisces||Leaves|
|Tuesday July 19||rising & falling||Pisces||Leaves|
|Wednesday July 20||rising & falling||Pisces||Leaves|
|Thursday July 21||rising & falling||Ram||Fruits|
|Friday July 22||rising & falling||Ram||Fruits|
|Saturday July 23||rising & falling||Bull||Roots|
|Sunday July 24||rising & falling||Bull||Roots|
Monday, July 18, 2022
While the waxing moon is never a good time to undergo surgery, the waning moon is favorable to these operations. Provided, however, that respect the signs of the zodiac which also have an influence. The general rule is that it is best to avoid the zodiac sign that governs the area of the body to undergo surgery. So now you can have surgery
- in the heart (unless the Moon is in Leo);
- shoulders, legs and arms (unless the Moon is in Gemini);
- to the legs (unless the Moon is in Aquarius);
- knees, spine or bones (unless the Moon is in Capricorn);
- hips, bladder, or kidneys (unless the Moon is in Libra);
- to the genitals (in men and women – except if the Moon is in Scorpio);
- the neck, the nape of the neck, the lower jaw or the tonsils (unless the Moon is in Taurus);
- eyes, ears or upper jaw (unless the Moon is in Aries);
- the digestive system (unless the Moon is in Virgo);
- to the lungs and chest (unless the Moon is in Cancer);
- feet and toes (unless the Moon is in Pisces).
Of course, in the event of an accident or emergency, you don’t have to wait for the correct configurations. Your (good) health above all!
Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Like the tides, all plants or humans, animals (whether pets, farmed or wild) benefit from the same lunar influences. If one of your pets needs surgery, the favorable or unfavorable periods are exactly the same as for humans. It is advisable to avoid periods of increasing moon and to favor those of decreasing moon, always on the condition of respecting the signs of the zodiac which also have an influence. Again, these precautions take a back seat in the event of an accident or medical emergency.
Wednesday July 20, 2022
Calluses ! A callus (which mainly affects the elderly, athletes, very thin people and diabetics) is what specialists call “a skin lesion”, caused by pressure or friction on the skin, which most often appears under the foot (but also on the hands or hips). It’s a kind of callus. The feet are the most affected, in particular because of the friction of unsuitable shoes: too tight, too pointed… It is defined by a hardening of the skin and a roughness, with yellowing of the infected zone. If they are above all unsightly, unsightly, calluses can also become painful and embarrassing during walking. So we have to deal with the problem. In waning moon and naturally, of course.
My Natural Remedy – Olive Oil and Lemon for Calluses
There is an inexpensive, natural, healthy and effective treatment for calluses: a mixture of olive oil, lemon and baking soda. In a bowl, thoroughly mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of lemon juice. Stir and mix while gradually adding the baking soda until you get a creamy paste. Apply it to the areas to be treated and protect with a strip. Leave on for 15 minutes, then pass a pumice stone. Olive oil mixed with lemon helps soften the skin. Baking soda exerts a mild cleansing effect while gently exfoliating the skin. Great against calluses and other corns.
Thursday, July 21, 2022
It’s not too late, but it’s high time! Whether in the ground in the garden or in pots on the balcony, play the card of originality by sowing gourds, preferring ornamental varieties to officinal varieties (also called “true gourds”) which are a little more difficult to cultivate. Although it is a little greedy in water and nutrients and its flesh is not at all edible (it also has a very bad taste), the ornamental gourd has undeniable advantages. A real decorative vegetable (even if its seeds are edible and even very tasty), the gourd is very pleasing to the eye because of the diversity of shapes and colors of its fruits. Most of the time, gourds are harvested in autumn and can be stored for several months away from humidity and in a cool place. Once dried, they can make original decorations. Especially at Christmas time when they will adorn the table or decorate the essential Christmas tree.
Friday, July 22, 2022
It’s time to make an appointment with the hairdresser! As the Moon is both waning and rising, the time is ideal for cutting your hair if it is particularly fine, if it tends to split or even if it is
tend to fall. By cutting them now, their fall will be slowed down. Admittedly, they will grow back less quickly than if you cut them in a waxing and rising moon, but they will be thicker and more vigorous.
My Natural Remedy – Oatmeal “Special Fine Hair” Rinse
If your hair is fine and unmanageable, it’s likely that your main goal is to give it some shine. volume. In this context, the very first thing to do is to banish all hyper-aggressive commercial shampoos, the main effect of which is to weaken the hair. Especially avoid products containing sulfates which top the list of hair’s worst enemies. If they are already very thin, yours really don’t need that. In addition, also avoid anything that attacks them: chlorine (especially in swimming pools), the sun (no long exposure without scarf or hat), perms, shampoos and daily washes… On the other hand, oatmeal rinses are among the best care for your (fine) mane. Start by mixing 4 tablespoons of rolled oats in 1 liter of water. Boil, then carefully filter the preparation. Leave to cool, then use this liquid as a conventional rinse aid. This treatment will help thicken your hair after shampooing and provide it with essential hydration.
Also read: Dry hair: organic and natural care
Saturday July 23, 2022
According to an article published in “Le Parisien” in 2020, nearly 7 out of 10 French people want to find realistic and effective solutions to manage their bio-waste. A year later, a study carried out by the producer of compostable packaging TIPA, via Ipsos Digital, reveals that many French people have found “the” solution: 45% of them compost their food or organic waste. Compost, once confined to a few old gardeners in wooden shoes, is no longer a niche practice. In recent years, making compost in the garden or even on the balcony has become a global trend. The composting of waste is ideally carried out in the waning moon, when it passes in front of the constellations of Virgo, Capricorn or, as today, Taurus. It is during these periods that the waste is transformed more quickly into compost and that the harmful parasites are less attracted. Compost does not give off an undesirable odor and does not attract wild animals.
My natural solution – Make your compost a success by following these basic rules
Compost is not difficult to make in your garden, on the balcony, or even in the kitchen (via vermicomposting). But to succeed for sure, you must observe certain essential rules!
- You can put a lot of kitchen or garden waste in the compost, but not all. Are accepted in particular: fruit and vegetable peelings and waste, coffee grounds (even with a paper filter, but not with an aluminum capsule), tea bags and leaves, faded flowers, healthy grass clippings , fresh and healthy plants (leaves, garden plants, etc.), healthy residues from vegetable crops, vegetable mosses, poultry droppings or “weeds” that have not gone to seed. However, do not put never in the compost resinous trees, bones, diseased plants, cooked food, bread, ashes from a wood fire or charcoal (after a barbecue), vacuum cleaner dust, plastics, rags and textiles, edible oils and fats, newspapers and color magazines (not your Bio Feminine!), earth and sand (in very small quantities if necessary) or litter and cat and dog feces.
- Always use different waste (on the one hand green, soft, wet and nitrogen-rich materials and, on the other hand, brown, dry, hard and carbon-rich materials) and well mixed with each other. Woody waste must be shredded before incorporating it into the compost.
- Ventilate regularly the compost heap (the first turning should take place 2 to 4 weeks after the creation of the heap) and ensure its humidity level (between 40 and 60%).
- Regularly enrich and maintain the compost heap by incorporating, depending on your possibilities, nettle or comfrey manure (diluted to 10% if the waste is dry and rich in carbon), biological activators, clay , natural mineral phosphate…
The transformation of compost takes between 5 to 12 months, depending on the period and the materials to be composted. The initial heap will have shrunk by about two-thirds and will be concentrated in nutritious mineral elements. You know your compost is ripe when
- it remains at room temperature (it no longer rises in temperature);
- earthworms replace the small red worms;
- it is no longer possible for you to recognize the origin of the various original materials and waste.
Sunday July 24, 2022
Good to know – Earth’s only satellite
Astronomically, the Moon is Earth’s only natural satellite. But it is also theth fifth largest satellite in the solar system, with a diameter that flirts with 3,500 km (for a little over 12,700 km for our planet). Although it has fascinated men since the dawn of time and today it is the object of many desires, the Moon is therefore of a relatively modest size: it is 50 times smaller and 83 times lighter than the Earth from which it moves away by about 3.8 cm per year. Compared to the Sun, the Moon seems the same size and yet! the night star is 400 times smaller than the day star. But it is also 400 times closer to us than the Sun: the distance separating our planet from the Sun is approximately 149,597,870 km, while the average Earth-Moon distance varies between 356,500 km (when the Moon is at its perigee ) and 406,700 km (when the Moon is at its peak). Optical illusion !
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this article for this outstanding material
Astrology from July 18 to 24, 2022: living to the rhythm of the moon
Check out our social media accounts as well as other pages that are related to them.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/