The global market yoga mats would reach a value of $11.13 billion by 2027, according to current analysis by Emergen Research. This market growth can be attributed to the growing awareness of the health benefits of yoga among the new generation as well as the elderly population. The growing need to reduce stress in the body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system has led to the adoption of the practice of yoga. The rising incidence of chronic back pain in the elderly has increased the adoption of yoga among the geriatric population, as yoga relieves back pain. This, in turn, has spurred the demand for yoga mats. The geriatric population is also increasingly suffering from diabetes and cardiovascular disease, which is driving the practice of yoga and hence the demand for yoga mats. Yoga lowers blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Increasing investment by yoga mat manufacturers to produce eco-friendly and biodegradable yoga mats is expected to boost the demand for natural rubber in the coming years. These manufacturers produce yoga mats made from sustainably harvested tree rubber, as these mats are less toxic than yoga mats made from polyvinyl chloride. Natural rubber and jute fiber yoga mats are very durable and tactile.
The major companies covered in the report are:
Columbia Sportswear, Manduka, LLC, Lululemon Athletica, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Jade Yoga, Liforme Yoga, Fabrication Enterprises Inc., Sequential Brands Group, Inc., Barefoot Yoga Co., ADIDAS AG
Key Report Highlights
- In October 2020, Columbia Sportswear Company, a major player in the global active lifestyle apparel, accessories, footwear and equipment industry, selected Adyen as its primary payments provider. . Adyen is expected to officially introduce Columbia Sportswear Company in the United States, Canada and Europe. The strategic initiative would provide Columbia Sportswear Company and its family of brands with access to a unified commerce platform, creating a single view of payments and customer data for in-store and online purchases.
- The e-commerce segment held the largest market share of 52.9% in 2019. Growing internet penetration and accessibility and growing use of smartphones in developing economies boosted the segment.
- The natural rubber segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Increasing investment by manufacturers to produce eco-friendly and biodegradable yoga mats is resulting in the use of natural rubber for the production of yoga mats.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share of the global yoga mat market in 2019. Increase in government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyle is driving the yoga mat market in the region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global yoga mat market in terms of distribution channel, material, and region:
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Specialized store
Materials Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- natural rubber
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Others (Jute and cotton)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Overview of Yoga Mats Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview and Opportunities
- Manufacturers Analysis with Sales, Revenue and Price Analysis
- Complete analysis of the competitive landscape
- Detailed profiling of key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market as well as sales, revenue, market share and global position
- Market analysis by countries with types, applications and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-Depth Analysis of Yoga Mats Industry Risks, Restraints, and Limitations
Thank you for reading our report. Please contact us for more information about the report or report customization. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in technological progress. We are a growing market strategy consulting and research firm with an extensive knowledge base on cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are expected to become more prevalent over the next decade.
Business Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Website: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail : email@example.com
Explore other related reports:
smart factory market
blockchain in energy market
tissue imaging market
nano drone market
oncology informatics market
plant-based protein market
We would like to say thanks to the author of this short article for this amazing web content
Yoga Mat Market Future Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast Research, Major Manufacturers and Outlook 2027 – Androidfun.com
Discover our social media profiles , as well as the other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/