Published on January 3, 2023 by In Media
The network of national parks in Quebec is not idle to create countless opportunities to play outside. Parc national du Mont-Tremblant is once again offering free yoga sessions on the snow this winter.
Nothing complicated. No special equipment needed. An instructor offers her lessons on a flat snowy surface to keep your balance. This activity is accessible to everyone, from the simple beginner to the champion of the posture of the crow. The main thing is to want to have fun and get some fresh air, even if it means blushing your cheeks a little.
Take part in this session of about 45 minutes offered by Jessica Humphries, the founder of EnerJ (Trembling). Register at the Discovery Center (La Diable sector). Maximum of 15 participants per session (1 or 2 sessions, depending on registration).
- Period: Saturdays January 14, February 4, February 25 (Pimbina-Saint-Donat) and March 4, 2023
- Schedule: 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. (first session) and 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. (second session – depending on registration)
- Meeting point: on the outskirts of the Discovery Center (La Diable sector), except for the February 25 session which will be held outside the Pimbina-Saint-Donat reception
- Participants can bring their own yoga mat. Otherwise, the team can provide some as needed.
- Free activity. Registration required by phone at 819 688-2281, extension 0.
With the added bonus of introductory activities in forest survival techniques, star gazing and identification of animal tracks in the snow, small igloos for children, not to mention the rest, you really have to do it purposely to get bored at Mont-Tremblant National Park.
You might like…
See more: leisure
The indoor skating rink at Parc Daniel-Lauzon in the Village of Mont-Tremblant is now officially open to the public! Its impressive roof in …
We wish to thank the writer of this write-up for this amazing web content
Participate in a free yoga on snow session!
We have our social media profiles here , as well as additional related pages here.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/