By Melissa Prou
No idea of activities for this weekend ? The editorial staff of Le Démocrate offers you its list of activities to do September 24 and 25, 2022 at Vernon (Eure) and its surroundings.
On the program: festive day, art and well-being market, concert or fair for everything.
Festive day on the Marcel-Beaufour square in Vernon
As part of his open daythe studio, the game library Au Fil du Jeu and the association SPN Tip-Tap Jazzorganise, on Saturday 24 September, from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., Place Marcel Beaufoura family and festive day under the sign of “Playing in Music”.
In the program :
• 2 p.m.-2:45 p.m.: Open stage to the group Rocking Chairs Blues
• 3-3:45 p.m.: Open stage to the group Little Sax & Benji
• 4-4:05 p.m.: Tap duo to the music of “The Typewriter” by Leroy Anderson.
• 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.: Open stage at the children’s show “the new animal carnival”
• 5:30-5:35 p.m.: Sax/tap duet between Karine and Marie-Odile to the music of “La Mer” version by Chantal Chamberland
• 5:45-5:55 p.m.: Guitar/tap duet between Manou and Marie-Odile on songs by Manou and Otis Redding
• 6-6.05pm: With the tap troupe, the world’s most famous tap dance act: “The Shim-sham-shimmy” to the music of “September” by Earth, Wind and Fire.
• 6:20-7:05 p.m.: Stage open to singer Eddie Deschamps
• 7:20-7:45 p.m.: Stage open to singer Naomi Guerinier
• 8 p.m.-9 p.m.: Stage open to the group Los Bourdonos
• 9:15pm-10pm: Open stage at DJ Stroop
And all day long, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., giant wooden games will be available with a contest at stake.
Second edition of the Small Art’isanat Market
Meet at Space Philippe-Augustein Vernon, Saturday, September 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. to discover professionals of art and welfare.
“It’s an event that is both a show and an exhibition because we bring together more than forty exhibitors, artists, local craftsmen or well-being practitioners”, explains Maïté, organizer of the event.
All day, workshops and conferences are organized and the Brasserie de l’Apocalypse will hold a refreshment bar. You can learn about Yoga, get a massage, or even discover magnetism or numerology. For the impatient, a vernissage is organized as a preview on Friday September 23 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A concert at the college
The collegiate church of Vernon welcomes many artists. Sunday September 25 at 4 p.m., Joachim Bressontenor, and Hugues Reiner, on the organ, will perform pieces by Schubert, Gounod, Verdi, Wagner, Berloiz, Hændel and Franck. Entrance and free participation.
Scholarship for childcare in Saint-Marcel
The association for the Bout’Chou organizes its traditional sale of childcare equipment on September 24 and 25 in the Virolet room from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On site, you will find clothes and toys for children of all ages. The profits collected will be used to finance the activities set up by the association.
Free admission, refreshments and catering provided.
Fair for everything in Giverny
After three years of absence, the fair made its big comeback on Sunday September 25 in Giverny.
Great novelty, a fast food stand will be held by all the restaurant owners of the village, rue Claude-Monet, on the meadow located below the school.
Was this article helpful to you? Know that you can follow Le Démocrate Vernonnais in space My News . In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.
We wish to thank the writer of this post for this incredible material
Going out in Vernon: our activity ideas for the weekend
Check out our social media profiles , as well as other pages that are related to them.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/