Released on February 25, Elden ring was well received by players, especially if we look at the number of sales which reached 12 million!
No big change because it fixes small bugs introduced by the previous version.
Patch 1.05 fixes the following:
- As part of dealings with the NPC “Twin Maiden Husk”, the following Bell B items have been changed so that their released status will carry over to the NG+ game.
- Bell of the Bone Peddler/Bell of the Meat Peddler/Bell of the Medicine Peddler/Bell of the Gravity Stone Peddler/Bell of the Forge Stone Miner/Bell of the Dark Stone Miner/Bell of the Glove Picker/Bell of the glove-ghost picker.
- Added Sacred Flask choice emphasis and several other options that can be boosted to the Grace menu.
- Added sound effects when other players’ summon signs appear.
- Fixed a bug where equipment could be changed from the equipment menu while using a skill under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the skill “War Cry” where the effect was applied to a weapon that was not the target of the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the cooldown of some actions of the skills “Barbarian Roar”, “War Cry” and “Troll’s Roar” was longer than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the skills “Determination” and “Royal Knight’s Resolve” did not always dissipate with certain weapons.
- Fixed a bug due to which some attacks of the skill “Ice Spear” are uncontrollable.
- Fixed a bug where the attack power of some skills was reduced when using the skill “Golden Vow”.
- Fixed a bug where the light wave from the skill “Gray Sword in the Moonlight” was not always aimed at the locked target.
- Fixed a bug that caused damage to allies when using the skill “Seppuku” under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where the attack power increase of the skill “Seppuku” was higher than intended for some attack moves.
- Fixed a bug where a status effect was applied when using the skill “Earthbreaker of Hoarah Loux”.
- Fixed a bug where the skill “Waves of Darkness” did not hit the enemy with a spinning lunge.
- Fixed a bug where unintended movements were displayed when switching to a different sorcery or incantation while using a sorcery or incantation.
- Fixed a bug that increased FP consumption when using Magma Shot and Bubbling Magma sorceries while mounted.
- Fixed a bug where the “Claw Talisman” effect was not applied when jumping with the gray sword “Starscourge” in both hands.
- Fixed a bug where the potency of two-handed attacks, except for the “Golem’s Halberd” weapon’s jump attack, is different than expected.
- Fixed a bug that when using the “Compound Crossbow” weapon with the left hand while the right hand weapon received an attribute by magic or item, the effect was also given to the “Compound crossbow”.
- Fixed a bug where arrows and bolts that did not match the long range weapon type could be released in certain walkthroughs.
- Fixed a bug where the guard increase was reduced when certain weapons were maxed out.
- Fixed a bug where weapon attributes could be changed while the inventory had reached its maximum capacity and war ashes could not be changed.
- Fixed a bug where the boss “Malenia, Goddess of Decay” had low HP under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that allowed enemies to be attacked from outside fog in certain areas.
- Fixed a bug in online multiplayer where when a boss is defeated in the host world as a co-op player, the same boss may not spawn in your world.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progress of the battle with the “God-Eating Serpent” boss under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented hostile NPCs from spawning under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progression of the NPC event “Alexander, the Jar Warrior” under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the “Sacred Vial” item is not restored after destroying a group of enemies under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, after defeating the “Starscourge Radahn” boss, the user could not switch from map to grace. If you can’t move from the map to grace, you can move to grace by touching the “Starscourge Radahn” grace.
- Fixed a bug that caused found grace sites to not save to the map under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented hitting certain graces when approaching them under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that allowed hostile guests to enter boss areas under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a critical hit from behind from hitting in hostile multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that caused slow performance when the “Sentry’s Torch” weapon was equipped under certain circumstances.
- Improved the stability of online multiplayer between PS4 and PS5.
- Improved loading times for the Xbox Series X|S version
- Fixed a bug due to which the master volume adjustment was not taken into account in some scenes.
- Improved online multiplayer stability.
- Fixed a bug that caused sounds to play differently than intended in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug due to which the player became inoperative and died in some places.
- Fixed a bug where the draw and hit detection were different than intended in some maps.
- Fixed a bug in some maps that allowed players to reach unexpected places with certain procedures.
- Correction of some texts.
- Several other performance improvements and bug fixes
We want to thank the writer of this write-up for this amazing web content
Elden Ring: Discover the content of the new patch 1.05
We have our social media profiles here as well as other pages on related topics here.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/