The mirror hours always have their little effect when they appear. The latter give rise to symmetrical schedules, arousing a certain superstition in some, especially among followers of numerology. But what do the mirror hours really hide, and what is their meaning?
What is a mirror hour?
You don’t need to be a scholarly arithmetician to understand what a mirror hour is. It is simply a schedule whose numbers are symmetrical. The Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung explains that this phenomenon is “closely linked to the numerology and astrology, as well as the idea of synchronicity”. However, he adds that “synchronicity is a coincidence that suddenly takes on meaning, provokes strong emotion and carries transformation”.
This is why each mirror hour is associated with certain beliefs. Each of them has a particular meaning, having a specific resonance according to each individual, and therefore being interpreted in a personal way.
What is the meaning of each mirror hour?
There is a different meaning for each mirror hour:
- 00:00: This is the time of renewal and rebirth. She is spiritually awakened.
- 01:01: it’s an hour of action that invites you to socialize and collaborate.
- 2:02 a.m.: it’s time for indulgence with yourself, you shouldn’t scatter and set your own limits.
- 03:03: it is a time of spirituality, imagination and creativity.
- 04:04: symbol of perseverance, it invites us to refocus and show patience.
- 05:05: incarnation of an overflowing energy, it invites us to seize opportunities.
- 06:06: it is a reassuring nod from the universe which promises that things will work out.
- 07:07: synonymous with introspection, it encourages awareness.
- 08:08: it is a sign that any complicated period will soon end and that we must aim for the long term.
- 9:09 a.m.: you have to open up and become aware of your potential.
- 10:10 a.m.: it heralds change, particularly professionally and financially.
- 11:11 a.m.: symbolizing a strong connection with the universe, it encourages us to focus on the positive and means “being in the right place at the right time”.
- 12:12 p.m.: it is the embodiment of a period of transition.
- 1:13 p.m.: it is the sign of a beneficial rebalancing in perspective.
- 2:14 p.m.: it calls for reflection rather than action.
- 3:15 p.m.: she suggests that a change, even a brutal one, is necessary.
- 4:16 p.m.: she indicates that a sudden change is to be expected.
- 5:17 p.m.: it means that you have to give free rein to your imagination and that you have to be creative.
- 6:18 p.m.: you have to work with your intuition and let your instincts guide you.
- 7:19 p.m.: it is necessary to trust your feelings and know how to listen to yourself.
- 8:20 p.m.: it invites you to detach yourself from your past and let go.
- 9:21 p.m .: it is a symbol of realization and recognition.
- 10:22 p.m.: a reflection of ambition and creativity, it is conducive to communication.
- 11:23 p.m .: She is a wink from the universe that means things will work out.
When are we talking about reversed mirror hours or tripled mirror hours?
In numerologythere are also reversed mirror hours. As their name suggests, these mirror hours also display symmetry. However, the latter is different from the examples cited above. For example, 9:12 p.m. or 3:51 p.m. are reverse times. These also have their own meaning.
Finally, the mirror hours consist of another category: tripled mirror hours. The principle is very simple. The latter contain three times the same number. This is particularly the case for 12:05 a.m., 11:12 a.m. and 10:23 p.m.
Of course, it is not enough to watch your phone waiting for a mirror hour to consider that it carries a message. This is much more significant if the time suddenly appears and a particular feeling inhabits the person who discovers it inadvertently. Similarly, some people only consider mirror hours really important when they occur spontaneously for several days in a row. Therefore, many people see them as mystical announcements.
We would love to thank the writer of this article for this awesome material
What is the meaning of mirror hours?
Take a look at our social media profiles and also other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/