Well, we all know that running is a great exercise to burn a lot of calories in a short time. However, this exercise can be quite intense on the body if you ever have joint or muscle issues. So what about walking?
In addition to being good for your health, according to my research, walking would be an excellent exercise for losing weight. Obviously, the session will inevitably have to last longer than that of a race for its full effectiveness, but will be much less intense on your bones, joints, muscles, etc. In short, walking can also contribute to good weight loss in addition to bringing a host of other benefits to the body.
According runtasticwhich I believe is one of the best apps tracking our running or running feats, “Here’s what you need to remember when it comes to burning calories in walking and running:” Here’s what you need to remember when it comes to burning calories in walking and running:
- Running burns more calories per minute than walking, but it’s hard to maintain that high intensity for a long period of time.
- About 30% difference in terms of calorie loss can be observed between a slow walk and a moderate run over the same distance. Additional running speed increases will not result in a significant increase in calories burned.
- Both running and walking burn enough calories to lose weight if you make changes in your eating habits at the same time I could read on their website.
Also, I found on the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety website that the benefits of walking are quite significant:
” Walking regularly acts directly on the circulatory and musculoskeletal systems:
- reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke;
- lowering blood pressure;
- lowering blood cholesterol levels;
- by increasing bone density, which prevents osteoporosis;
- mitigating the negative consequences of osteoarthritis;
- relieving back pain.
Regular walking also improves overall health and longevity. According to the report of the Director of the United States Department of Health, walkers live longer and have a better quality of life “, I could read on the government website.
Although running is also a great way to burn calories and stay in shape, walking is much calmer and can be done while doing your meditation for the day, or even your heart coherence exercises that I told you about in another article.
According to some doctors, walking 30 minutes a day is enough to help maintain good health. Of course, this is all relative as we all have different lifestyles.
But we’re going to tell each other the real deal, a good little walk helps a lot to get your mind back, as my mother would say.
We would like to say thanks to the writer of this article for this awesome web content
Why walking is a good exercise to lose weight | Your Barber
Discover our social media profiles , as well as the other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/