Saturday July 2 and Sunday July 3, 2022, Vanessa from Family relax (Space dedicated to parenthood, family and well-being in Saint-Gaudens) and Béatrice from Béatitude are organizing, in collaboration with the Town Hall of Montespan, the Parenting Weekend and welfare. On this Weekend we will also note the participation of Amandine “We dawdle” who will propose to discover “the secret of pyrene”.
Weekend dedicated to parenthood and well-being in Montespan (31 Haute-Garonne) multipurpose room.
Parent/child workshops and workshops for women and pregnant women.
On the program for Saturday July 2 and Sunday July 3:
– 9:30 a.m. Move from head to toe with Vanessa and Béatrice (4 – 10 years old)
“through games, give children the keys to better concentration and ease of learning”
– 10.15 a.m. Baby relax with Vanessa and Béatrice (Saturday baby non-walker from 3 months – Sunday baby walker 1 to 2 years old)
“Fun and stimulating workshop bringing together massage, yoga and breathing for babies from 3 to 9 months and their parents”
– 11 a.m. Rebozo Relaxation Treatment “Woman, pregnant woman” in tandem with Béatrice and Vanessa
“The rebozo relaxation treatment is part of a traditional Mexican treatment. A deep relaxation technique performed with traditional Mexican scarves (rebozo) that helps relieve tension in the body. The session consists of rocking, rocking, stretching.
– 11 a.m. “The secret of Pyrène” walk (duration 2:30) with Amandine (from 6 years old)
“A circuit designed for intrepid little ones! Children, on the way you will have to answer riddles, show observation, imagination and follow a plan to avoid pitfalls! You will observe animals, explore a cave and much more, all accompanied by your parents »
– 2:30 p.m. Rebozo “Woman and Pregnant Woman” Relaxation Treatment in tandem with Vanessa and Béatrice
– 3:30 p.m. Mandala and relaxation with Vanessa (4 to 10 years old)
“a family moment around mandala coloring and meditation. The mandala helps to relax, to improve our abilities, to concentrate, it reduces the level of stress and anxiety, it rests us, it helps to express ourselves and identify our emotions, it promotes personal acceptance and knowledge of itself, it encourages creativity, it allows us to devote time to ourselves”
– 3:30 p.m. P’tibou relax with Béatrice (4 to 10 years old)
“Children and their parents learn a massage routine, to be repeated at home, which will bring a return to calm and serenity”
– 4:30 p.m. Children’s yoga with Vanessa and Béatrice (from 3 to 10 years old)
“a workshop that helps children get to know their body better, find their bearings in space, and relax through music, yoga postures and stories”
A workshop €12 (excluding walks) per pair (one parent and one child); €5 extra per child.
(Large family rate contact us)
Ride €20 per pair; €5 extra per child.
Payment on booking
Reservation by email after completing the registration form ( – 06 07 36 95 69)
Registration deadline June 28.
Concerning the ride, the children’s picnic is included in the price, only the parent will have to bring his own.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this write-up for this amazing content
Montespan: parenthood and well-being weekend
You can find our social media profiles here as well as other pages related to them here.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/