Every year on September 12, the day of mindfulness is celebrated around the world and lovers of this practice gather in meditation groups, attend seminars or simply devote a few minutes of their time to mindfulness. Here are some ideas on how best to spend the day.
Every year the September 12around the world is celebrated on mindfulness day and lovers of this practice meet in meditation groups, attend seminars or simply devote a few minutes of their time to mindfulness. Here are some ideas on how best to spend the day.
Mindfulness is an internationally recognized technique that invites us to focus on the present, by coming into deep contact with ourselves in a conscious way. The benefits of the practice of meditation and mindfulness, which relies on breathing and focusing on the present moment, are now so widely recognized that even some schools have begun to include it in their curriculum to improve mental health. young people.
Mindfulness meditation is also found to be an excellent natural antidepressant and, according to some research, it is able to banish stress in just three days.
If you’ve never tried it, this might be your chance, but if you already love meditative practice, you don’t miss it today. So dedicate at least a few minutes of your precious time to meditation.
We propose ideas and inspiration to celebrate Mindfulness Day:
- Take a moment during the day to unplug and meditate, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Take a deep breath focusing on the present and stop the flow of thoughts. It can help calm your nerves and relax your body and mind.
- Take a yoga or meditation class (also online)
- Invite your neighbors, your partner or your friends to try mindfulness with you.
- Organize a nature walk by walking slowly and focusing on your breath and your surroundings.
- If you are very busy, remember that mindfulness can also be practiced in the most ordinary situations: while eating, sipping tea, listening to someone talk and even if you are on a bus or train, reserving a moment of silence.
- Start reading a book on mindfulness or mindfulness.
- Take our course called Mindfulness: what it is, the benefits and the exercises to get started.
- The more experienced and pragmatic will be able to organize a “mind flash mob” with the help of others who are already experiencing mindfulness.
And as Alda Merini said:
“I have to get rid of time and live in the present since there is no other time than this wonderful moment”.
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this article for this outstanding web content
Mindfulness Day: how to celebrate the world day dedicated to meditation and mindfulness? – Media Patrollers
We have our social media pages here and other pages related to them here.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/