Market Analysis and Overview: Global Meditation Market
The global meditation market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the global meditation market is growing with a 18.5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and should reach USD 20,532.44 million by 2029 versus $5,295.07 million in 2022 . Rising healthcare expenditure and escalating innovation and technology are the major drivers for the market growth over the forecast period.
Meditation can be defined as a set of techniques intended to encourage a heightened state of awareness, focused attention and to relieve stress. Meditation is also a mind-shifting technique that has been shown to have a number of benefits for psychological well-being.
Meditation is a mind and body practice that has a long history of use for increasing physical calm and relaxation, improving psychological balance, coping with illness, and improving mental health and well-being. general. Many studies have been conducted to examine how meditation can be helpful for a variety of conditions, such as high blood pressure, certain psychological disorders, and pain. A number of studies have also helped researchers understand how meditation might work and how it affects the brain.
Global Meditation Market Scope and Market Size
The global meditation market is segmented on the basis of product, type of meditation, indication, type, age group, usage, source of information, and end use. Growth between segments helps you analyze growth niches and strategies to approach the market and determine your main application areas and the difference between your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global meditation market is segmented into apps, websites, books, online courses, yoga centers, meditation programs, workshops. In 2022, applications, websites, books, and segment are expected to dominate the market as they are easily accessible and user-friendly for beginners.
- On the basis of meditation type, the global meditation market is segmented into Progressive Relaxation Meditation/Body Scan, Mindfulness Meditation, Breath Awareness Meditation, Spiritual Meditation/Transcendental Meditation, Zen Meditation, Kundalini Yoga, and Meditation put. In 2022, the progressive relaxation/body scan meditation segment is expected to dominate the market, as progressive relaxation offers a variety of benefits, including the development of a sense of well-being, lower blood pressure, decrease muscle tension, thereby reducing the body’s need for oxygen and reducing fatigue and anxiety.
- Based on indications, the global meditation market is segmented into mental state (stress/anxiety disorders/mood disorders/depression) and physical state (pain/insomnia/asthma/drug addiction/pregnancy). In 2022, the mental disorder segment is expected to dominate due to the growing prevalence of mental disorders.
- On the basis of type, the global meditation market is segmented into open watch, focused attention, self-transcending meditation. In 2022, the open surveillance segment is expected to dominate due to the benefits it provides to the user, such as stress relief, better thinking, increased emotional intelligence, and the ability to overcome mental biases.
- On the basis of age group, the global meditation market is segmented into adults and children. In 2022, the adult segment is expected to dominate the market as relatively adults are moving more towards meditation practices as it provides a sense of calm, peace and balance which can benefit both emotional well-being and to overall health.
- On the basis of usage, the global meditation market is segmented into individual and group. In 2022, the individual segment should dominate the market because it allows you to choose the variables of your meditation practice: duration, space and degree of silence.
- Based on the source of information, the global meditation market is segmented into Internet and Books/Journals/Articles. In 2022, the Internet segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the easy access to the Internet across the globe and the availability of abundant information on the Internet about the different types of meditation.
- On the basis of end use, the global meditation market is segmented into mid-life, meditation centers, corporate/schools/universities. In 2022, the home placement segment is expected to dominate the market due to the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic which has restricted outdoor movement and increase in the number of mentally ill patients.
Some of the Major Key Players in the Global Meditation Market
The major players covered in the report are Smiling Mind, Inner Explorer Inc., Committee for Children, Stop, Breathe & Think PBC, Simple Habit, Inc., Calm, Headspace Inc., Inscape, Insight Network Inc., Waking Up, LLC , FeelVeryBien, sas, MEDITOPIA, BetterMe, Aura Health, Sanity & Self, TEN PERCENT HAPPIER, Inward Inc, Portal Labs Ltd., MOBIO INTERACTIVE, MindfulnessEverywhere, among other national and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and deals are also initiated by the companies around the world, further accelerating the global meditation market.
Key benefits of the report:
- Reveals an outline of the restrictions present in the global Meditation Market that may hinder the development of the market in the coming years.
- The report puts reasonable emphasis on how these limitations can be transformed into circumstances when studied appropriately.
- The development of lifestyles, ways of collecting taxes, and purchasing forces of different economies have been examined in incredible detail in the global meditation market.
- Shows generation and revenue estimates for the global market, creation and usage estimates for local needs, production, revenue, and value figures for the global meditation market.
- Offers a forward-looking point of view regarding the global Meditation Market by giving detailed information giving quick data about the general advancement of the market throughout the conjecture period.
- Enhances decision-making abilities by presenting an accurate and extensive picture of this vast global Meditation Market.
Research Methodology: Global Meditation Market
Base year data collection and analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. Market data is analyzed and forecasted using statistical and consistent market models. Market share analysis and key trend analysis are also key success factors for the market report. To learn more, please request an analyst call or can submit your request.
The key research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables in the market and primary validation (industry expert ). Apart from this, the data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Timeline Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Share Analysis of the company’s market, measurement standards, top-down analysis and analysis from suppliers. To learn more about the research methodology, submit a request to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand side: clinicians, health professionals, researchers, academics.
- Supply side: product managers, marketing managers, C-level executives, distributors, market intelligence and regulatory affairs managers, among others.
About Us: –
One absolute way to predict what the future holds is to understand today’s trend!
data bridge market research presented itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to unearthing the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. The data bridge is the result of pure wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in 2015 in pune.
The Data Bridge market research has more than 500 analysts working in different industries. We’ve served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and ha bridge market research has over 500 analysts working across industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide. Data Bridge is expert in creating satisfied customers who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certainty. We are pleased with our glorious 99.9% customer satisfaction rating.
Data Bridge Market Research
Us: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
DBMR Trend Reports
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this post for this amazing content
Global Meditation Market – Share, Size, CAGR, Growth, Analysis, Value, Trends, Scope, Impact and Forecast to 2029 – Androidfun.com
Discover our social media profiles and other pages that are related to them.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/