The weekend is your time to relax. Enjoy it with these smart gadgets to relax. From anti-stress devices to games, they help you relax.
The working week is intense. But once Friday night rolls around, your time is yours again. Use it wisely and decompress with these smart gadgets to unwind. Whether you like to relax with games, exercise or meditate, these products help you decompress.
Make the most of your weekends with the Mirror smart gym. It’s packed with fun workouts, helping you release stress on your days off.
And, of course, nothing like a good game to forget your worries. We love the WOWCube® system and the Retro Games A500 Mini because they give you access to classic games.
Practice better self-care over the weekend with these smart gadgets for relaxation.
1. The Neuvana Xen Stress Relief Device helps relieve tension that builds up over the week with its vagus nerve stimulation pulses.
Feeling exhausted on Friday afternoon? Relax with the Neuvana Xen Stress Relief Device. Its atria deliver gentle impulses to the vagus nerve, relieving stress and promoting a sense of calm.
Get it for $539 on the official website.
2. The WOWCube® system helps you unwind with fun, interactive games and content tools you can take with you anywhere.
Playing games is another great way to clear your mind after a long week. And the WOWCube® system allows you to interact with the digital world in 3 dimensions. Rotate the blocks to complete puzzles and other games.
Pre-order it for $349 on the official website.
3. The Neuromodulation Nurosym resynchronizes your nervous system, restoring neural function after a long, stressful week of deadlines.
Reduce fatigue, anxiety, depression and stress with the Nurosym neuromodulation device. It sends out targeted signals that alter your mental and physical states for better health. Best of all, it can improve your memory and learning abilities, making it one of our favorite smart gadgets for relaxation.
Get it for $712.48 on the official website.
4. The Solace vibroacoustic speaker is huggable, sending low-frequency vibrations through your body when you hug it.
All it takes is a hug to relieve stress and anxiety when you have the Solace vibroacoustic speaker. Designed to be hugged, this speaker sends soothing vibrations throughout your body, helping you relax and sleep easier.
Pre-order it for $112 on Kickstarter.
5. The Retro Games A500 Mini Classic Home Computer Replica lets you relax playing 25 classic Amiga games like Worms, Alien Breed, etc.
Relax playing retro games on the Retro Games A500 Mini Classic Home Computer Replica. It takes you back to the 1980s at the height of 16-bit personal computing. Forget your current worries with 25 classic Amiga games.
Get it for $138.99 on the official website.
6. The Intelligent interactive home gym mirror relieves stress with over 10,000 fun and invigorating fitness classes from world-renowned trainers.
Eliminate anxiety and stress with another of our favorite smart gadgets for relaxation, Intelligent interactive home gym mirror. It offers an extensive library of over 10,000 on-demand courses and new live courses every day. Get healthier and sweat the tension with this smart exercise gadget.
Get it for $1,495 on the official website.
7. The Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Vibrating Foam Roller relieves aches and pain if you’ve been sitting or standing at a desk all work week.
Whether you’re sitting or standing at your desk, your body is always tense from staying in one place all week. Relieve him with the Hyperice Vyper 2.0 Vibrating Foam Roller. Its 3 speeds and user-friendly design promote your health and well-being.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
8. The chic aLOOMI lantern and speaker promote a calm atmosphere with its candle-like look and speaker that can play soothing music.
Create a relaxing ambiance on your porch or living room with the chic aLOOMI lantern and speaker. Its candle light flickers to the beat of your music and plays music from your devices. Even better, it offers voice assistance.
Get it for $159.95 on the official website.
9. The Flowtime Biosensing Meditation Headband tracks your heart rate, breathing, calmness, concentration, etc., improving your weekend meditation.
Enhance your weekend meditations with the Flowtime Biosensing Meditation Headband. It shows you how your brain and body react through visuals on the app. Meanwhile, validated lessons help you learn the best meditation techniques, which is why they made our list of the best smart gadgets for relaxation.
Get it for $198 on Amazon.
10. The Muse S Meditation and Sleep Headband (Gen 2) make sure you get better rest during the weekend with his digital sleeping pill.
Sleep soundly over the weekend with the Muse S Meditation and Sleep Headband (Gen 2). Its digital sleeping pill function helps you fall back asleep if you wake up. Then, it offers a detailed report of your sleeping habits.
Get it for $399.99 on the official website.
Relax and recharge your batteries over the weekend when you have one of these smart gadgets to unwind with. Do you own any of these products? Let us know how they work for you.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Eatingand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to Follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this post for this amazing material
10 Smart Gadgets You Need To Unwind On The Weekend » Gadget Flow Tech Tribune France
Take a look at our social media accounts as well as other pages related to themhttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/