The Feng Shui bracelet is both a fashion accessory and a product that promotes well-being. Its owner finds prosperity, balance or even abundance, thanks to him. It’s a whole series of advantages that you enjoy from the moment you decide to wear it. What is this object really? What are its effects, and how does it work? You will find the answers to these questions through this article.
The Feng Shui bracelet: product presentation
The Feng Shui bracelet is for people who believe in supernatural forces and the power of attraction. At first glance, it looks like a lambda bracelet. If you look closely, you will find an element that characterizes it, in particular the Pixiu pearl. The Pixiu bead mimics the appearance of a lion with wings. It is an animal that has its importance in Chinese legend.
According to beliefs, this imaginary beast is able to bring wealth, abundance and luck to those who meet it. It is not uncommon to find the Pixiu in many homes and businesses in China. Owners want to enjoy the fruit brought by this legendary animal. The Pixiu Feng Shui no longer remains in its place as a favorite object to be placed in a home. People have had the idea of making it an accessory to wear permanently to better enjoy its virtues. This is how the Feng Shui bracelet became more popular.
Black obsidian and Pixiu: the main materials of the Feng Shui bracelet
Black obsidian is a natural volcanic glass stone. Its owner finds strength and inner balance, while wearing it. Users use it for psychological and spiritual healing. For example, they want to free themselves from negative thoughts that affect their quality of life. These are stress, anxiety, shadows or addiction. Black obsidian purifies their body and soul to help them feel better. Black obsidian is in line with the root of the chakra. This means that the stone is able to connect us with the earth.
The Pixiu or Pi Yao is a Chinese talisman appreciated for the abundance it brings to a place or a person. Not only does it help its owner to get rich, but it also plays the role of guardian of the goods. Investors, businessmen, business leaders or owners of catering establishments use it to make a fortune. Associated with black obsidian, the Pixiu increases the power of the Feng Shui bracelet. Together, these materials protect you and your home from evil forces and negative vibes. They keep you away from problems and blockages.
The principle of operation of the Feng Shui bracelet
The principle of operation of the Feng Shui bracelet is based on the law of attraction. The stones make sure to position your goals and energy fields on the same line. The bracelet is then suitable for people with a goal and a strong desire to achieve it.
They must take the time to focus on it, every day. This will allow the Feng Shui product to soak up whatever is on their minds. This is how this accessory helps its owner to get what he wants, and to flourish. It is important to believe in the power of the Feng Shui bracelet for it to work.
Tips for wearing the Feng Shui bracelet
You activate your Feng Shui bracelet, by wearing it correctly. This means that you are giving him the opportunity to unleash his powers.
Here are some tips for you to achieve this:
- Choose a hand that makes you comfortable: the obsidian stone of the Feng Shui bracelet releases its powers regardless of the hand that wears it, left or right. Please note, this is not the case with Pixiu products.
- Have good reflexes: it is important to touch your Feng Shui bracelet regularly so that it understands that you are the owner. Also, it is a way to show him your attention.
- Store the bracelet in the right place: store it in the living room if you are not going to wear it for a while. The head of the winged lion must be directed towards a door or a window so that it attracts abundance to your home.
- Point the prop outwards: the orientation of the prop affects its effects. The head of the Pixiu must be oriented outwards, that is to say towards the little finger so that it attracts fortune.
- Protect the product: The Feng Shui bracelet does not appreciate anything related to dirt, sex and swimming. Be sure to remove it when you go to make love or bathe.
To avoid with the Feng Shui bracelet
The benefits of the Feng Shui bracelet may be blocked in the following situations:
- The owner eats chili while wearing the bracelet. This decreases the chances of attracting money;
- The Pixiu’s head is oriented towards the thumb;
- The bracelet is exposed to chemicals;
- The Pixiu was touched by another person. Rinse the bracelet in clean water if this happens;
- The accessory comes into contact with blood. Clean it with water if this happens;
- Avoid wearing other jewelry on the same Feng Shui hand to avoid bad interaction with other stones.
If possible, avoid these situations as much as possible.
The benefits of the Feng Shui bracelet
According to testimonies, the Feng Shui product has the following powers:
- It heals: the Feng Shui crystal bracelet has a healing power thanks to the symbols inscribed on the obsidian stones. Crystals, on the other hand, release vibrations ensuring physical and spiritual well-being.
- It attracts fortune: the Pixiu has the power to extract wealth and abundance.
- It improves the relationship with loved ones: the bracelet helps single people find love, and it improves relationships with loved ones.
- It protects: by wearing the bracelet, it protects its owner from bad luck, negative powers, bankruptcy, and illness.
It contributes to professional success: the bracelet helps its owner to find a job, a promotion or a contract.
We wish to say thanks to the author of this write-up for this outstanding content
How to wear the Feng Shui bracelet? – Info Square
Check out our social media profiles and other related pageshttps://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/