NEW MOON. This Wednesday, November 23, 2022 will produce a new moon, placed under the sign of Sagittarius. According to astrology experts, the astrological signs most benefited by this phenomenon will be the signs of fire, air and Pisces.
[Mis à jour le 22 novembre 2022 à 19h18] This Wednesday, November 23, the news moon placed under the sign of Sagittarius, one of the most optimistic signs of the zodiac, will be a lucky lunation. This phase when the star is the least visible from the earth will produce beneficial energy under the impulse of this sign of Fire. If this change in cycle causes well-known effects on the body and nature, namely long sleep and high tides, the new moon would take on spiritual significance in astrology.
According to astrologers, the new moon is synonymous with a new beginning. This phase of introspection that the star offers us helps us to take stock before concretizing new projects. The new moon of November 23, 2022 should infuse its particularly positive energy on the water signs and the Pisces who currently host Jupiter, the planet of Sagittarius. As for the signs of fire, they will be thrilled! What impact does the new moon have on your sign? When exactly will this astronomical phenomenon occur and what are its scientifically proven effects? You will know more about it in our article.
If the introspection is collective, this new Moon of November 23 will have more or less an influence according to the sun sign of each one. Its energy used wisely can operate “for the next 6 months if you use it correctly”, specify the astrologers of Marie France. This very inspiring new moon will cause openness and the search for meaning for many astrological signs:
- The fire signs that are Sagittarians, lions and Rams will embark “on new adventures that they really needed. Things are moving, changing, and for them, this is excellent news”, explains the astrologer of Au Féminin.
- The Pisces will see their sensitivity tinged with “even more generosity and the start of the holiday season will put balm in their hearts” according to the magazine She.
- The air signs that are the Gemini, the Balance and the Aquariuswill listen “to their emotions and this leads them to try, to try, to trust each other” continues Feminine.
- The Bulls develop new routines and get out of their comfort zone.
- The Cancer will for once be particularly happy, to the delight of those around them.
- The Virgin and the Capricornusually cautious, will allow themselves to let go and enjoy “the present moment without worrying about the future”, describes Elle magazine.
- The Scorpios will be able to get rid of their “eternal distrust” and agree “to have a little fun in all carelessness”, still underlines the magazine Elle.
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022, at 11:57:57 p.m. and 14 seconds precisely, the November new moon will occur. The schedule is established by the Institute of Celestial Mechanics and Ephemeris Calculation (IMCCE).
In the new moon phase, the Moon is located between the Earth and the Sun. It is therefore not visible from Earth and appears to us in the sky completely black and almost invisible.
What are the effects of the new moon?
If scientists do not validate the theory of the effects of the moon on this or that astrological sign, it would indeed exert a magneto-gravitational influence on living things. What are the effects of the new moon on our body? In our file below, you will know all about the scientifically proven effects of the new moon, the dates and times of the next ones of the year.
If the new moon marks the start of a new lunar cycle, it would also affect our sleep, scientists say. Indeed, a study carried out by researchers from the Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg in Sweden between January 2007 and November 2009 noted “a lengthening of REM sleep duration by 30 minutes” during the new moon phase. Conversely, during the full moon phase, the study observed “a 25-minute decrease in sleep time,” the review reports Science and Future.
The new moon also influences the tides. High tides always occur during syzygy periods, when the moon and the Sun are in conjunction (new moon) or in opposition (full moon) in the same axis with the earth.
What is a New Moon?
The new moon, one of the four phases of the moon based on its positioning facing the sun, occurs when the moon is positioned between the earth and the sun. Thus, its face visible from the earth is not at all illuminated by the sun. It is then difficult to observe with the naked eye, but is an interesting phase for astronomical observation, because the light of the moon interferes with the observation of the sky. The return to this same phase of the moon (synodic period which corresponds to the duration between two consecutive identical phases of the Moon) occurs approximately every 29 days and 12 hours.
What is the calendar of new moons in 2022 ?
The next new moon will be on Tuesday, October 25. Here are the dates and times of the next new moons in 2022 in detail:
- October 25 at 12:48 p.m.
- November 23 at 11:57 p.m.
- December 23 at 11:16 a.m.
We would like to give thanks to the author of this write-up for this amazing content
New moon 2022: the effects on your astrological sign
Check out our social media profiles and other pages that are related to them.https://nimblespirit.com/related-pages/